Xstream Charters’ Boat
Our boat is a fully-equipped, 31-foot, Tiara Open. This boat provides a safe, comfortable, and stable ride in even the toughest conditions. We provide the latest in fishing tackle, rods, and reels. It is a DNR Licensed and insured professional charter fishing operation and complies with all state and federal safety regulations.
No experience on your part required. Let the Captain manage the full spread of rods while you get to enjoy reeling in the fish, and of course taking in the scenery of the beautiful Lake Michigan waters!
- All safety equipment, including U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets for adults and children (children 6 years of age and younger must wear a lifejacket at all times)
- All state-of-the-art fishing tackle
- FREE WIFI
- Bottled water
- We will clean and package your catch (please bring a cooler)
- Refrigerator on board
- Restroom on board
Directions to the Boat
Set your GPS to 301 N. Harbor Drive, Grand Haven, MI 49417 – Chinook Pier slip #9
What To Bring
You must have a Michigan all species fishing license (daily or annual) that is valid for the date of your trip (Licenses are not required for people 16 and under). Licenses will be checked at the dock.
If you do not have one, they can be purchased on-line at: http://www.michigan.gov/dnr or at a license retail center or sport shop near you.
The Captain and First Mate will help you with your gear once you arrive. Remember to pack your camera and bring a jacket. Even on those 80 degrees days it is cooler out on Lake Michigan.
We look forward to fishing with you soon!
Xstream Charters Recommended Packing List
- Fishing License
- Food/Beverages for the trip
- Jacket or outer layer – it is always cooler on the lake
- Rain gear (we fish in the rain)
- Comfortable shoes
- Empty cooler for fish
- Alcohol is permitted on the boat for anybody of legal age. However, we do ask that no glass bottles be brought on the boat and that the alcohol be consumed in a responsible manner.
- There is always the possibility of seasickness. We recommend taking medication a half hour to an hour before departure.